- About Yuanyao
- Contact Us
The basic purpose of the laboratory oven is for glassware drying and sterilization equipment. Laboratory ovens can also be used to heat, dehydrate or soften samples, as well as many other laboratory applications in various industries. Laboratory ovens are cost-effective equipment, and their industries include civil engineering, technical industries and healthcare. And it uses thermal convection to transfer heat into the furnace, so that they maintain a uniform temperature.
1. The box body of laboratory oven is made of argon arc welding or the inner and outer tanks are made of galvanized sheet and stainless steel. The appearance is beautiful and novel.
2. Intelligent microcomputer control, with PID self-tuning function, temperature control accuracy can reach your ideal temperature control accuracy, double-row digital display. After the drying box is heated to the temperature, it can be timed for 0-999 minutes, and heating power will be closed when reaching the time.
3. The internal circulation of hot air is used to ensure temperature uniformity
4. A heat-resistant silicone rubber ring is installed at the connection between the studio and the door to ensure the sealing between the studio and the door.
5. The door of the box adopts double-layer tempered glass door, which can clearly observe the heated items in the box.
6. The temperature limit alarm system, automatically interrupts when the temperature exceeds the limit, to ensure the safe operation of the experiment without accidents.
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place indoors to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a power switch with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Choose enough power wires and have a good grounding wire.
3. Pay attention to the arrangement not to be too dense when placing the sample. No test product should be placed on the heat sink, so as not to affect the upward flow of hot air. It is prohibited to bake flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items.
4. When you need to observe the sample situation in the working room, you can open the outer door and observe through the glass door. But it is better to open the door as little as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature.
5. In the oven with blast, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant chamber temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the working room temperature and damage the heating element.
6. The power should be cut off in time after the work is completed to ensure safety.
7. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
8. When using, keep the temperature not exceed the maximum use temperature of the oven.