In high and low temperature test chamber, there may be various problems after working for a period of time. So let's take a look at what problems may occur in the high low temperature test chamber.
1) For example, if the temperature does not reach the test temperature value, we can check the electrical system and then exclude the problems one by one.
2) If the temperature rises very slowly, we need to check the air circulation system to see if the adjustment baffle of air circulation is opened normally. Otherwise, we need to check if the air circulation motor is operating normally.
3) If the temperature overruns severely, the PID settings parameters need to be adjusted.
4) If the temperature directly rises and over-temperature protection is triggered, the controller is faulty and the control instrument needs to be replaced.
1) Check if the temperature changes slowly or if the temperature has a tendency to rebound after reaching a certain value. Then check whether the test studio needs to be dried before low temperature test to keep the studio dry, whether too many test samples are placed in the studio, resulting in insufficient airflow circulation. After eliminating the above reasons, it is necessary to consider whether there is a problem in the refrigeration system, and then invite professional technicians from the equipment manufacturer to inspect.
2) The subsequent phenomenon is caused by the poor application environment of the equipment, and the environmental temperature and placement of the equipment need to meet the requirements.
The actual humidity may reach 100% or the actual humidity is greatly different from the target humidity. For the former phenomenon:
1) It may be due to the too dry gauze on the wet bulb sensor. In this case, check whether the water tank of the wet bulb sensor is lacking water. The water level in the water tank is automatically controlled by a water level controller. Check whether the water supply system of the water level controller is normal and whether the water level controller is working properly.
2) Another possibility is that the wet bulb gauze becomes hard due to long-term use or the purity of the supplied water, which will make the gauze unable to absorb water and become dry. Simply replacing or cleaning the gauze can eliminate the above phenomena.
3) The subsequent phenomenon is mainly that the humidification system cannot operate. Check the water supply system of the humidification system, whether there is a certain amount of water in the water supply system, whether the water level control of the humidification boiler is normal, and whether the water level in the humidification boiler is normal.
4) If the above contents are normal, it is necessary to check the electrical control system, and then invite professional maintenance personnel to inspect it.