1. The radiator (condenser) of the refrigeration unit of the thermal shock chamber should be maintained and kept clean within the specified period. Dust adhering to the condenser will cause the high pressure switch of the compressor to trip and cause false alarms. The condenser should be maintained regularly and monthly. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the dust attached to the cooling mesh of the condenser, or use a hard brush after starting the machine. Brush it, or blow it off with a high-pressure air nozzle.
2. When opening and closing the door of the thermal shock chamber or taking the test object from the furnace, do not let the object come into contact with the glued edge of the door to prevent the glued edge from being damaged and shortening its life.
3. The ground around the fuselage and the bottom of the thermal shock chamber should be kept clean at all times to prevent a large amount of dust from being sucked into the unit to cause accidents and reduce performance.
4. The refrigeration system of the thermal shock chamber is the core of the machine. Please inspect all copper pipes once every six months to see if there is any leakage. If there is oil leakage from each speaker joint and welding port, please notify the company or deal with it directly.
5. The high-current contacts of the power distribution board of the thermal shock chamber should be cleaned and repaired more than once a year in the power distribution room. The loosening of the contacts will put the entire equipment in a dangerous working state. In light cases, the components will be burnt out, and in heavy cases, fire, alarm, and personal injury may be very dangerous. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the indoor dust.
6. Please do not adjust the setting values of the two over-temperature protectors in the distribution box of the thermal shock chamber. It has been adjusted before leaving the factory. This protection switch is used to protect the heating tube from empty burning and alarm. The set point = Temperature set point + 20℃~30℃.
7. When taking the product after the time of the test product of the thermal shock chamber is reached, it must be in a shutdown state and the staff must wear dry, anti-electric and temperature-resistant gloves to take and place the product.
8. Cleaning and maintenance of the inside and outside of the thermal shock chamber.
9. The internal impurities should be removed before the machine of the thermal shock chamber is operated.
10. The power distribution room of the thermal shock chamber should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, please use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the indoor dust. The outside of the box must be cleaned more than once a year, and it can be wiped with soapy water when cleaning.
11. During the use of the machine, the company will not be responsible for any loss caused by unauthorized modification of the machine without the consent of the company.
12. The company is not responsible for all consequences caused by the failure to operate the thermal shock chamber in accordance with the precautions and requirements of the manual.