The high and low temperature test chamber is a high-precision instrument. During the use process, the staff must operate in strict accordance with the regulations. At the same time, regular maintenance is also essential. If the operation is improper or the maintenance is neglected, there will be some failures, which will affect the progress of the work.
The high and low temperature test box is a kind of testing equipment composed of multiple systems. To deal with faults, it is necessary to have an overall understanding and grasp of the equipment in order to quickly eliminate and deal with faults. Below we introduce some practical solutions for common faults in high and low temperature test chambers.
1. If the cooling rate of the high and low temperature test box is slow or cannot be cooled at all, check the refrigeration system to check whether the compressor in the refrigeration system is damaged, whether the circuit is abnormal, whether the refrigerant is used up or leaking, and whether the pipeline is not If it is blocked, repair and replace the device in a targeted manner. If the high and low temperature test box is frosted or frozen on the condenser, the method of heating can be adopted, and the frost attached to it can be volatilized, and then it can be used normally.
2. For the problems of heating and humidification of the high and low temperature test box machine, check whether the heating wire, humidification tube, or the corresponding solid state relay is damaged, and deal with it accordingly.
3. In the rainy season or in places with a lot of rain, due to the presence of water vapor on the door and the sealing strip of the high and low temperature test box, the air is discharged. The door and sealing strip of the high and low temperature test chamber can be cleaned, or some lubricating substances, such as talcum powder, can be applied to make the part smooth and not easy to generate water vapor.
4. The high and low temperature test box pressed the power-on button, but the high and low temperature test box did not respond and did not turn on. In this case, check whether the voltage of the high and low temperature test box is stable, whether the line is connected or whether there is an abnormality, and let the electrician solve it. The compressor also has certain requirements for the surrounding air temperature. If it is winter and the temperature is below 5 degrees, it is necessary to turn on the air conditioner or use other heating equipment to ensure the temperature conditions required for the normal operation of the compressor.
5. Increased noise is also a common problem in the high and low temperature test box. Check the motor, fan, compressor and other parts, and tighten the screws.
If you still can't find the reason after the above troubleshooting of the high and low temperature test box, you should contact the manufacturer or technical personnel in time for professional treatment.