The programmable constant temperature & humidity chamber can simulate the instantaneous change environment between temperature and humidity, thereby judging whether the product reliability and stability performance parameters are qualified and providing you with a reliable basis for predicting and improving product quality. But do you know the specific advantages of the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber? Let's share with you the eight benefits of it.
1. The programmable temperature chamber has an arc shape and matte line processing, novel and beautiful shape, as well as reasonable layout.
2. The inner tank of the programmable constant temperature humidity chamber is made of 304 stainless steel plate fully welded; the solder joints are neat and beautiful, the outside temperature will not affect the chamber, and the inner container can be pickled and does not rust.
3. The constant temperature and humidity chamber is equipped with a large observation window and a fluorescent lamp, which can keep the inside of the chamber bright, and uses the built-in tempered glass in the heating body to observe the situation in the chamber at any time without wipers and defogging.
4. The programmable constant temperature and humidity chambers adopt imported dual compressors with fast cooling speed and long life. There are silent sliding guide rails inside to reduce noise.
5. The water supply tank of the programmable constant temperature humidity chamber is placed in the lower part of the front of the controlled environment chamber, which is convenient for supplementing water supply and the operator to supplement water and has automatic protection for water.
6. The door and the body of the programmable constant temperature&humidity chamber are directly sealed with double-layer sealing strips to ensure the test area's tightness.
7. The bottom of the programmable constant temperature and humidity chamber adopts high-quality fixed PU movable wheels.
8. The programmable constant temperature&humidity chamber is equipped with a 50mm-diameter hole and a plug on the left side, which can be used for external test power lines or signal lines.
All above are the eight advantages of a programmable constant temperature and humidity chamber.