1. The walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber must be operated and maintained by special personnel, who should strictly abide by the system operating procedures and prevent others from operating the system illegally.
2. If the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber is not used for a long time, it will affect the effective service life of the system. Therefore, the system should be turned on and run at least once every 10 days; do not repeatedly stop the system in a short period of time and start it every hour. The startup times should be less than 5 times per hour, and the time interval between each start and stop should not be less than 3rain; do not open the door of the walk-in temperature and humidity test system at low temperature to prevent damage to the door sealing belt.
3. The system usage file should be established for the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber to facilitate the maintenance and repair of the system. In the use file, we should record the start and end time (date) of each operation of the system, the type of test, and the ambient temperature; when the system fails, the failure phenomenon should be described in as much detail as possible; the maintenance and repair of the system should also be described in as much detail as possible.
4. The action test of main power switch (leakage short circuit) is carried out regularly every month for the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber to ensure that the switch can be used as a leakage protector under the load capacity. The specific steps are: first, please confirm that the main power switch is turned to "ON", that is, the system is powered on, and then press the test button. This function is normal if the switch lever of the residual-current circuit breaker falls down.
5. The main chamber of the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber should be protected during use, and should not be subjected to strong collisions with sharp or blunt objects.
6. In order to ensure the normal and clean water supply of the cooling water for the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber, clean the cooling water filter of the refrigerator every 30 days or so, and clean the cooling water tower of the water supply once every 30 days. If the local air quality is relatively poor, and the dust content in the air is very high, generally the cooling water tower reservoir should be cleaned in about 7 days.
7. The leakage, overload and short-circuit protection characteristics of the leakage switch of the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber are all formulated by the manufacturer, and cannot be adjusted at will during use, so as not to affect the performance; after the leakage switch is disconnected due to a short circuit, the contacts should be checked. When the main contact is seriously damaged or has pits, it needs to be repaired.
8. The test product placed in the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber should have a certain distance from the suction and exhaust ports of the air conditioning channel, so as not to hinder the air circulation.
9. The action test of the over-temperature protector of the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber: set the temperature of the over-temperature protector to be lower than the temperature of the chamber, if there is an E0.0 alarm and buzzer sound, it means that its function is normal. After completing the above test, the set value of the temperature protection should be properly reset, otherwise it may cause inappropriate termination.
10. Once a year, the walk-in constant temperature and humidity chamber is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust in the power distribution room and the water circuit room. Once a month, use a dry cloth to clean up the water in the water pan of the freezing unit.