Energy conservation and protection should become a good habit in our daily life, which can not only make our daily life greener, but also save product costs. We know that the constant temperature and humidity chamber consumes a lot of power when it works in high temperature and high humidity. We will show you how to save energy when using a constant temperature and humidity chamber?
1. The constant temperature and humidity chamber should be kept in a cool place, and when placing the chamber, the top and bottom sides of the constant temperature and humidity chamber, and the back must leave a moderate indoor space (65~70cm), which is conducive to the heat dissipation of the heat pipe. Due to the high working temperature around the constant temperature and humidity chamber, the power consumption of the constant temperature and humidity chamber will be increased.
2. When the constant temperature and humidity chamber is powered on and used normally, if there is no special situation, please try not to turn off the power. Frequent power-off will not only fail to save electricity but also affect the service life of the compressor.
In addition, place the constant temperature and humidity chamber in a cool and ventilated place, and keep a certain distance from the wall to ensure heat dissipation and ventilation.
3. After the constant temperature and humidity chamber is used for a period of time, it will make some frost. If it cannot be defrosted on time, it will affect the actual effect of the refrigerator.
4. The opening time of the constant temperature and humidity chamber must be short. If there is a power failure, please do not rush to open the door of the constant temperature and humidity chamber. When we usually pick and place samples, we need to minimize the number of times and the time to open the door. According to the data detected by the environmental chamber supplier, every minute of opening the door will cause the compressor to work for 5 minutes to restore the temperature in the constant temperature and humidity chamber, and the power consumption is 0.008 degrees.
5. Always check the sealing strip of the constant temperature and humidity chamber. It is necessary to pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the constant temperature and humidity chamber. When cleaning, disconnect the switching power supply and wipe it with a wet towel.
6. Every time the door of the constant temperature and humidity chamber is opened, the air conditioner will be exposed and the heat flow will invade, so the refrigeration compressor must run again. Customers should try to avoid the frequency and time of opening and closing the door to save the temperature chamber cost.
Guangdong Yuanyao Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is an ISO9001:2015 certified manufacturer and trader specializing in the research and development and production of environmental test chambers and other environmental test equipment. In 2004, we started producing climate chambers. In 2009, Yuanyao was officially registered. We expanded overseas business in 2011 and won the title of high-tech enterprise in 2017.
With the rapid development, we have mature and advanced technology, experienced technical team and professional and efficient service personnel, independent research and development department, high-quality management and perfect after-sales service system. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.