Many customers do not have a high degree of awareness of high and low temperature test chambers, and think that the high and low temperature test chambers on the market are similar and there will be no difference. It is precisely because of this idea that many customers have purchased the test chamber and found that the parameters of the test results are quite different from the requirements. So, how to choose a high and low temperature test chamber? We recommend you can start from the following aspects.
The high and low temperature test chamber has one or more high and low temperature changes and degrees of cycle. The entire test process can be completed according to the pre-prepared curve, and the temperature can be accurately controlled within the scope of competence of large heating and cooling rates. Control the heating and cooling rates according to the set curve, and the high and low temperature alternate humidity and heat test chamber can also preset the temperature and humidity curve according to the ability to control.
It is hard to achieve complete and accurate reproduction of the environmental conditions that exist in nature in the laboratory. However, within a certain tolerance range, people can accurately and approximately simulate the external environmental conditions experienced by engineering products during use, storage, and transportation. The paragraph is summed up in engineering language: the created environmental conditions (including the platform environment) surrounding the tested product should meet the requirements of the environmental conditions and their tolerances specified in the product test specification.
According to the high temperature and low temperature test value and test time specified by different types of products, it should also meet the requirements for the uniformity of the temperature field and the temperature control accuracy in the test specification. Only in this way can the reproducibility of the environmental conditions in the environmental test be guaranteed.
(1) The temperature control instrument of the high and low temperature test chamber adopts imported instruments.
(2) The box door, work room and outer shell are equipped with high-temperature sealing strips and pressing devices, which can effectively ensure the sealing and thermal insulation performance of the chamber.
(3) The refrigeration system adopts a fully enclosed compressor to ensure the low temperature stability of the high and low temperature test chamber.
(4) The material of the work room and the test sample rack is made of stainless steel, and the outer box is made of high-quality cold-rolled plate sprayed with plastic.
(5) With over-temperature protection, short-circuit protection and control loop overload protection, it is safe and reliable to use.
A high-quality high and low temperature test chamber must meet the above conditions. A high-quality high and low temperature test chamber can be used for more than ten years in normal use. Some low-quality products will have frequent failures or be scrapped repairs due to major failures that cannot be solved after two or three years of use.