When selecting a high and low temperature test chamber, users should choose according to their own test requirements and pay attention to the following points:
1) Temperature range: What is the temperature range of the test to be performed? The temperature range of high and low temperature test machines is -20℃-150℃, -40℃-150℃, -60℃-150℃, -70℃-150C, and -80℃-150℃. Generally, a temperature range of -40℃-150℃ can meet most requirements;
2) Size: Choose the appropriate size;
3) Cycle function: Does the high and low temperature test chamber have a temperature cycle function (repeatedly switching the temperature between curves)?
4) Thermal load: Some tested products are electronic products that will be tested when powered on. The tested samples will generate heat when powered on, which creates a load. The manufacturer must be aware of the amount of heat generated by the load; otherwise, the temperature cannot be lowered;
5) Other requirements: Consider whether alternating current, humidity, and other requirements are needed;
6) Power supply: Generally, 220V and 380V voltages are used;
7) Equipment transportation: Consider the external dimensions of the equipment and the dimensions of the door/elevator to prevent the equipment from being unable to be installed in the designated location.
The refrigeration compressor, the key component of the high and low temperature test chamber, immediately affects the characteristics of the equipment. After integrating many years of production and sales experience, suggestions are given for the maintenance of the refrigeration compressor, hoping to provide reference for many customers.
1) The office environment must have natural ventilation and no dust. The surface of the refrigeration compressor must be kept clean. If it is not suitable for the high and low temperature test chamber quotation for a long time, it should be placed in an indoor space that is as clean as possible;
2) The working voltage of the working site must be stable. If a short circuit occurs, it will cause the current to be too large or too small. Long-term operation in this type of natural environment will cause huge damage to the refrigeration compressor. It is recommended to use a voltage-regulated power supply to connect the high and low temperature test quotation;
3) The refrigeration compressor does not need to be started frequently during use, and the time interval for the refrigeration compressor to start should be around 15 minutes;
4) The natural environment requirements for the high and low temperature test chamber quotation:
①There are no strong electromagnetic radiation sources around;
②The road is flat, with good natural ventilation, and may contain flammable, explosive, corrosive gases, and smoke and dust;
③ Leave a moderate maintenance space around the high and low temperature test chamber quotation;
④Temperature: with ultra-low temperature;
⑤Air humidity: ≤85%RH;
⑥Standard atmospheric pressure: 86~106kpa.