Now the walk-in chamber has been widely used, and it will be used in automobile, mobile phone, electronics, medical, military and other industries. There are many types of constant temperature and humidity test chambers on the market. Due to its rapid development in China's domestic market, many brands have been born, but not all manufacturers can meet customer needs in terms of price and quality. How to choose a good walk-in chamber manufacturer becomes particularly important.
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is the most popular equipment in reliability testing. It mainly simulates high temperature, low temperature and damp heat environment, and tests the heat resistance, moisture resistance, dry resistance and low temperature resistance of products. So it can do a lot of test items about temperature and humidity:
1. Turn off the humidity function, the walk-in chamber is equivalent to a high and low temperature test box with sophisticated technology, which can do high and low temperature tests, high and low temperature alternating tests, and constant temperature tests.
2. Turn on the humidity function, which is the main function of the walk-in chamber, to conduct temperature and humidity tests on the products, that is, temperature and humidity cycle tests.
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber can detect many products, including electronic components, circuit boards, electrical appliances, plastics, coatings, paints, building materials, hardware, LED, auto parts, etc.
For example, the electronic components on the car will use the walk-in chamber, which products are specific?
Relays, car horns, car signal flashers, car lamps, various electrical switches, car wire harnesses, car wire harness connectors, car fuses, car buzzers, car electronic sirens, car reversing alarms dispensers, spark plugs, distributors, car cigarette lighters, car audio and video systems, speakers, etc.
Mainly depends on function and quality. Buying a car generally depends on performance and appearance. There are also two important indicators in the walk-in chamber: product function and product quality. Product functions usually depend on your needs, because manufacturers not only have regular models of products, but also can customize equipment with different temperature and humidity requirements, different box sizes, and whether they have program testing functions.
The product quality of constant temperature and humidity test chamber is reflected in the following three aspects:
1. Accuracy error and the uniformity of temperature and humidity in the box, usually the manufacturer will provide these parameters, but what the buyer needs to do is to verify it in person or to a customer company close to you.
2. The failure rate of equipment usage is low. Usually a constant temperature and humidity machine with stable quality is calculated by working 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, and it is normal to have a fault every two years on average (except for human faults).
3. Long enough service life, a high-quality constant temperature and humidity box has a normal service life of 10 to 15 years. The life of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber depends on the material selection and sheet metal process. At present, there are two types of constant temperature and humidity machines on the market: iron plate spray paint and stainless steel. In terms of life, stainless steel has a longer service life than iron plate spray paint. Of course, you can also ask the manufacturer to customize it according to your requirements.