The constant temperature and humidity test chamber and the "high and low temperature alternating humidity and heat test chamber" belong to the same series. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber can provide a high temperature and high humidity environment to compare the material changes before and after the rubber and plastic tests and the degree of strength attenuation. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber can also simulate the container environment to detect the fading and shrinkage of rubber and plastic under high temperature and high humidity, and specially test the heat resistance, cold resistance and humidity resistance of various materials.
With its outstanding advantages, the constant temperature and humidity chamber has been widely used in life, suitable for electronics, electrical appliances, food, battery new energy, vehicles, metals, chemicals, building materials and other areas.
There are a lot of things that you need to know about the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber. Let's introduce the operation process of the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber to you.
1. First, connect the three-phase five-wire power cord to the air switch, and pay attention to electricity safety when connecting. After connecting the power supply, turn on the leakage protection switch. The leakage protection switch is a means to protect the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, also known as the leakage protector. It is a new type of electrical safety device, which can prevent single-phase electric shock accidents, Electrical fire accidents caused by leakage, electric shock accidents caused by leakage of electrical equipment and electrical lines.
2. Observe whether the indicator light of the phase sequence protector is normal. If the red light of the phase sequence protector is not on, swap any two of the three live wires.
3. Open the door of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber and put it into the sample rack. The placement of the sample should be 1/3 of the volume of the box, and try not to exceed 2/3, so as not to block the air duct circulation and affect the temperature uniformity.
4. The control panel is equipped with an over-temperature protector, which can monitor the temperature in the box in real time. If the temperature is uncontrollable, it will automatically enter the standby state for protection.
5. Turn on the control instrument, enter the setting interface, and enter the temperature, humidity and running time (it is advisable to add water to 3/4 of the water tank).
6. After returning, run it.
7. You can click the curve graph to query the real-time curve and historical curve of temperature and humidity.
Our company is an ISO9001:2015 certified manufacturer and trader specializing in the research and development and production of environmental test equipment such as environmental test chambers. We welcome everyone to contact us.