The walk-in constant temperature aging room is generally used to place large-scale or many items to be tested for reliability testing, so as to shorten the total test time of a single product; or to screen the temperature and humidity stress of the product; and require a larger space for dynamic testing and larger product testing. But do you know how to design a walk-in constant temperature aging room to make it flexible, open, and expandable? Next, I will share with you the six principles of designing a Walk In Climate Chamber:
1. Practicability, stability and advancement: It adopts advanced and mature technology and equipment to meet the current needs of customers, and take into account the needs of future products, then use the most stable and practical components and materials as much as possible.
2. Safety and reliability: It adopts dual alarm system (sound and light) for abnormal aging process to fully protect the safety of products and surrounding environmental equipment.
3. Flexibility and scalability: The specific requirements put forward by customers must be met in the design. It also provides a certain amount of space for future product demand. Therefore, the walk-in constant temperature aging room has good flexibility and scalability, which supports aging of multiple models
4. Phaseability of the project: In the design of the walk-in constant temperature aging room project, the overall project and equipment are of modular structure, which is equivalent to that the project can be carried out in phases, and the phases of the project can be seamlessly combined without causing duplicated construction and waste.
5. Economy and investment protection: Building a constant temperature test chamber with a higher cost performance can make the capital output input reaches the maximum value. It can maintain the system operation at a lower cost and with less personnel input.
At the same time, it also can meet the product requirements for load and environment, and improve the efficiency. What’s more, it should keep and extend the practical application capacity of environment test equipment as much as possible, and make full use of the investment in capital and technology
6. Manageability: Due to the complexity of the walk-in constant temperature aging room, with the continuous improvement of product requirements for the walk-in constant temperature aging room, the task of management must be increasingly onerous. Therefore, in the design process, the future management must be considered, such as: the dismantling of a single load, the adjustability of the load, the scalability of the power system, the integration of the control system. So it implements the most humanized design for the walk-in constant temperature aging room.
The above are all the contents of this article to share with you the six principles of designing a walk-in constant temperature aging room.