1. It is forbidden to move the high and low temperature test chamber when there are samples in it, otherwise the samples may turn over or fall. The operation of the cabinet will generate dangerous current. Non-professionals should not open the cover of the electric control cabinet.
2. Do not run the equipment before the equipment is installed, ensure that the installation is reliable before conducting the test. If the quotation of the high and low temperature test box is not equipped with a humidification function, pay attention to the difference in use and requirements when reading the instructions.
3. If the heating sample is placed, the sample control power supply needs to use an external power supply, do not use the local power supply directly. When installing the high and low temperature test box, the box shell must be grounded. If the test box is not grounded, there will be a danger of electric shock if there is a leakage.
4. Before use, make sure that the price of the high and low temperature test chamber is fixed, that is, the casters are off the ground and the feet are on the ground, otherwise the test chamber is easy to accidentally move under the condition of external force.
5. When the machine is running, do not touch the temporarily static components with your hands to prevent personal injury caused by the sudden start of the components. If you need to touch it, please cut off the power switch first and ensure that the protective device is intact.
The high and low temperature test chamber is an environmental test product, which is used to test the adaptability test of electronic, electrical and other products and their parts to the temperature environment during use, storage and transportation, especially the change of electrical and mechanical properties.
The use environment of the high and low temperature test chamber has a direct impact on its working efficiency. How to improve its working efficiency, we give some suggestions on product use to friends who have used and are about to purchase high and low temperature series test chambers for reference:
1. Ambient temperature: 15-35°C;
2. There is no strong vibration around;
3. No direct sunlight or direct radiation from other heat sources;
4. There is no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around;
5. Some space should be reserved between the equipment and the wall;
6. There must be a certain space between the tested items in the high and low temperature test box, and between the inner wall of the box and the tested items.
It is especially reminded that the ambient temperature is particularly important to its working efficiency. The refrigeration process of the high and low temperature series test chambers should be said to be a heat-absorbing process. If the ambient temperature is too high, it will undoubtedly increase the workload of the compressor and greatly reduce it. Of course, the cleaning work of the test chamber is also a problem that cannot be ignored, and there are certain tricks.