- About Yuanyao
- Contact Us
Because each environmental testing equipment is a high-precision instrument, and the volume is usually relatively large, there are countless operation precautions. Next, let's enumerate with you what should be paid attention to when operating the constant temperature and humidity chamber.
1. It is forbidden to disassemble, process, modify or repair the constant temperature and humidity chamber without authorization; otherwise, there will be a risk of abnormal operation, electric shock, or fire.
2. The life of the internal parts of the instrument is limited. In order to use the device continuously and safely, please perform regular maintenance. When discarding this product, it should be treated as industrial waste.
3. In order to prevent electric shock or incorrect operation and malfunction, please do not turn on the power supply before the end of installation and wiring.
4. When the instrument is working, please do not open the door of the test temperature and humidity chamber . Opening it at high temperature may cause burns to the operator, while opening it at low temperature may cause frostbite to the staff, and the evaporator to freeze and affect the cooling effect. If it must be unlocked, the staff must be protected.
5. The wiring must be correct and must be grounded. Failure to get it grounded may cause electric shock, wrong action accidents, abnormal display, or large measurement errors.
6. If the environment test equipment is found to be damaged or deformed when unpacking, please do not use it.
7. Regularly check the terminal screws and fixing frame; please do not use it when they are loose.
8. The product is a non-explosion-proof product, which can not be applied in an environment with flammable or explosive gas.
9. To avoid machine failure in the programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber, please provide a power supply within the rated voltage range.
10. Check whether the power supply is stable before starting.
11. The ventilation holes of the machine body should be kept unobstructed to avoid malfunction, abnormal operation, reduced life span, and fire.
12. During the operation of the instrument, safety should be fully considered before modifying settings, signal output, starting, stopping, and other procedures; the wrong operation may damage the working equipment or cause malfunctions.
13. Please wipe the meter with a dry cloth. Do not use alcohol, gasoline, or other organic solvents or splash water on the meter when wiping. If the meter is immersed in water, please stop using it immediately; otherwise, there is a risk of electric leakage, electric shock, or fire.
14. During the operation of the instrument, the power input terminal cover must be installed on the terminal board to prevent electric shock.
15. When installing and setting up the chamber, be careful not to let dust, thread ends, iron filings, or other things enter; otherwise, it will malfunction.
And most importantly, remember not to allow non-testers to operate the equipment or change its internal parameters. Besides, do not open the door during the test, do not run the machine or non-explosion-proof products with constant temperature and humidity when the equipment displays an alarm sound, and do not use the constant temperature and humidity test chamber in an environment with flammable or explosive gases. The above are all the contents we share with you in the constant temperature and humidity chamber's operation precautions.