- About Yuanyao
- Contact Us
Thermal cycle impact test chamber is necessary test equipment for the metal, plastic, rubber, electronic and other material industries. It is used to test the material structure or composite material to the extent that it can withstand extremely high temperatures and extremely low temperatures in an instant. And it can detect the chemical change or physical damage caused by thermal expansion and contraction of the sample in the shortest time. But do you know what matters should be paid attention to in the operation of the thermal cycle impact test chamber? Next, this article will share the precautions for the operation of the thermal cycle impact test chamber with you:
1. Try to avoid frequent start and stop of the thermal cycle impact test chamber (try not to start again within five minutes after this type of environment test equipment stops), so as not to increase the mechanical load of the refrigeration system compressor and affect the service life of the unit.
2. It is strictly forbidden to test flammable, explosive, volatile, and corrosive items in the thermal cycle impact test chamber, otherwise it will cause accidents to destroy the machine or make invalid test results.
3. Placed quantity of test object must not affect the airflow balance in the studio, otherwise it will affect the performance of the thermal cycle impact test chamber and the authenticity of the test. On any cross-section perpendicular to the wind direction of the internal circulation, the total area of the test object should not be greater than 1/3 of the cross-sectional area of the working chamber.
4. The door of the test chamber must be closed before operation of the thermal cycle impact test chamber, otherwise it will cause gas leakage in the studio and the test will not meet the performance requirements.
5. Designated personnel should operate the thermal cycle impact test chamber to avoid unnecessary damage due to irregular operation.
6. If the thermal cycle impact low temperature test chamber is operated under 0℃ for low temperature test, try to avoid opening the door of the test chamber, because during low temperature test it will easily cause frost in the evaporator and other parts of the refrigeration system. Especially the lower the test temperature is, the more serious the situation may be. If the door must be opened, the opening time should be shortened as much as possible.
7. After the low temperature test operation is completed by using the thermal cycle impact test chamber, be sure to set the test temperature condition to 30℃. You have to perform the drying treatment for about half an hour (return to normal temperature, the temperature controller can set this automatic function) , and then shut it down. After that, turn on the door of the test box to take and place the test product, so as not to affect the test performance of the next operating condition. If it is not dried at 30℃, the machine will cause malfunction.
8. When the thermal cycle impact test chamber is running at high temperature and high humidity, it is strictly forbidden to open the door unless it is absolutely necessary, otherwise it may cause the following adverse consequences.
① The hot and humid gas rushes out of the test chamber sharply, which may cause burns. The inside of the door, test area and the surface of the sample still maintain a high temperature, which is easy to burn your hands! Hot air may trigger the fire alarm and malfunction.
② Operation of opening the door of the thermal cycle impact test chamber: When opening the door, the operator must move backwards through the door of the test chamber to prevent the machine from surging out a large amount of hot air in the test chamber after the cold and heat cycle impacts the test box.
9. During the operation of the thermal cycle impact test chamber, please do not touch and inspect the system components of the machine, so as to avoid electric shock or the accident of the motor twisting. Therefore, please stop the machine and turn off the power before repairing.
The above are all the contents of the article to share with you about the precautions for the operation of the thermal cycle impact test chamber.