1. The high and low temperature test chamber is mainly aimed at the reliability test of high and low temperature of industrial products. To test the various performance indicators of the parts and materials of related products such as electronic and electrician, automobile and motorcycle, aerospace, ship weapons, colleges and universities, scientific research units, etc.
2. The thermal shock test chamber is mainly used for the rapid temperature rise and fall test of the test sample. It is mainly used for electrical, electronic products and their components, and can also be used for reliability testing of other materials when they are stored, transported, and used in environments with rapid temperature changes.
This test equipment is used to conduct environmental simulation tests on the physical and other related characteristics of the products in accordance with the requirements of national standards or user-defined requirements under the conditions of instantaneous changes in high temperature and low temperature. Predetermined requirements for product design, improvement, qualification and factory inspection.
1. The high and low temperature test box is only adjustable temperature. The temperature change rate is determined according to the heating and cooling rate of the test box. The heating rate is generally 1~3℃/min, and the cooling rate is generally 0.7~1℃/min. The temperature conversion takes a relatively long time.
2. The thermal shock test chamber is reflected in the temperature change efficiency, which can achieve rapid temperature change within 10 seconds to 15 seconds. Recovery time is 5 minutes. The thermal shock test chamber can realize the continuous temperature shock cycle process from high temperature to low temperature and then to high temperature in a very short time.
1. There is only one working room in the high and low temperature test box, and the samples are put into the working room to test the samples through temperature changes.
2. The difference between the high and low temperature test chamber and the hot and cold impact test chamber lies in the word "impact". The impact test chamber can be divided into two compartments and three compartments according to the state of the test samples during the test.
The hatchback type includes a high temperature room (heat storage room) and a low temperature room (cold storage room). During the test, the sample is switched between the high temperature room and the low temperature room according to the requirements of the temperature, so the sample is moved.
The three-compartment type includes a high-temperature room, a low-temperature room and a laboratory for placing samples. During the experiment, the samples are stationary in the laboratory. According to the requirements of temperature changes, the high-temperature room, the low-temperature room and the studio are opened cyclically. Channels circulate heat and cold into the laboratory, resulting in dramatic changes in temperature.
Due to different working methods, different temperature technical indicators, and different production costs, the price difference between the two is also very large.