For manufacturers of constant temperature and humidity chambers, they often encounter various puzzled questions from customers, which are also questions that many customers want to ask, that is why the constant temperature and humidity chambers we purchased cannot meet the requirements at low temperatures, then let's discuss and analyze together:
1. First of all, check the ambient temperature of the laboratory, especially in hot summer, if the laboratory is not equipped with an air conditioner, the compressor will automatically shut down if the ambient temperature exceeds 30°C. Because the compressor has an automatic protection function, it cannot be lowered when it is low temperature.
2. Check whether there is air leakage in the piping system of the walk-in chamber.
(1) If the temperature cannot be maintained, observe whether the refrigeration compressor can be started during the operation of the test chamber. The compressor can be started during the operation of the environmental test equipment, indicating that the electrical circuit from the main power supply to each compressor is normal. There is no problem with the electrical system.
(2) If there is no problem with the electrical system, continue to check the refrigeration system. First check that the exhaust and suction pressures of the low-temperature (R23) compressors of the two groups of refrigeration units are lower than normal, and the suction pressure is in a state of evacuation, indicating that the refrigerant quantity of the main refrigeration unit is insufficient and refrigerant needs to be added.
(3) Touch the exhaust and suction pipelines of the R23 compressor of the main unit by hand, and find that the temperature of the exhaust pipeline is not high, and the temperature of the suction pipeline is not low (no frost), which also shows the lack of R23 refrigerant in the main unit.
There are various faults in the walk-in chamber, and the alarm is only one of them. There are many types of alarms. It has refrigeration system alarms and temperature system alarms. Today we will try refrigeration system alarms.
1. Overpressure alarm of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system. When the refrigerant pressure of the refrigeration system exceeds the value we set, the equipment will stop running and give an alarm. We only need to solve the problem and reset the equipment to return to normal up.
2. When the external power supply of the walk-in chamber is out of phase, the phase sequence is changed, and the water pressure of the cooling circulating water system is insufficient, our equipment will stop and give an alarm. After the fault is eliminated, the equipment will resume normal operation.
The fan alarm of the walk-in chamber, when the fan coil is overheated and the fan overcurrent alarms, its solution is the same as above, so any fault as long as you find its problem, then all problems will be solved. For more information, please visit the official website.