What are the key points for selecting high and low temperature test chambers? There are some key points for you as follow.
1. Whether the user is choosing a high and low temperature test chamber or other test equipment, it should meet the temperature conditions specified by the test requirements.
2. To ensure the temperature uniformity in the test area of the high and low temperature test chamber, you can choose whether to use forced air circulation or non-forced air circulation according to the heat dissipation of the sample.
3. The heating or cooling system of the high and low temperature test chamber shall have no effect on the sample.
4. The high and low temperature test box should be convenient to have related sample racks to place samples, and the sample rack will not change its mechanical properties due to high and low temperature changes.
5. The high and low temperature test chamber should have protective measures. For example, there are observation windows and lighting, power failure, over-temperature protection, and various alarm devices.
6. Check whether the constant temperature and humidity chamber has remote monitoring function according to customer requirements.
7. When the high and low temperature test chamber is undergoing a cycle test, it must be required to install automatic counters, indicator lights, recording equipment, and automatic shut-off instrument devices, and require good recording and display functions.
8. According to the sample temperature of the high and low temperature test box, there are two measurement methods: upwind and downwind sensor temperature. The position of the temperature and humidity control sensor in the high and low temperature test box and the control method can be selected, according to the customer's product test requirements To choose the right equipment.
Refrigerators are the core equipment of refrigeration, which ensure the refrigeration cycle by converting electrical energy into mechanical work, and compressing low-temperature and low-pressure gaseous refrigerants into high-temperature and high-pressure gases. What are the classifications of refrigerators?
1. Centrifugal refrigerator
It relies on centrifugal force to continuously compress the sucked gas with a cooling capacity of up to 30,000 KW. It is used in large central air conditioning and large storage refrigeration equipment. It has stable work, high performance, long life, large cooling capacity, and can be stepless Regulated, this high and low temperature test chamber is seldom used in the environmental testing industry for refrigerators, which needs a professional test chamber manufacturer.
2. Volume refrigerating machine
This is relatively familiar. The working principle is to rely on changing the volume of the working chamber to compress the periodic intake of quantitative gas. Reciprocating piston refrigeration compressor: The working volume of the cylinder is changed by the reciprocating movement of the piston. According to the external structure, it is divided into two types, including fully enclosed and semi-closed.
Fully enclosed: The cooling capacity is less than 60kw, used in air conditioners and small refrigeration equipment. The drive motor and moving parts are enclosed in the same space, with compact structure, good sealing and low noise. But the power is small and it is not easy to repair;
Semi-enclosed: The cooling capacity is 60 ~ 600KW, which can be used in various air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment. The enclosed space is formed by the crankcase body and the motor shell. The operation is stable and the service life is long. The cooling capacity is large, and it can be used in various conditions. Besides, it is easy to repair with slightly higher noise. This type can be divided into single-stage compression type such as conventional type, butterfly valve type, unloading type, connection type and two-stage compression type.